Reflexology is a holistic treatment to the feet and hands. It treats the whole person, mind, body and spirit rather than just symptoms to bring about a state of balance and wellbeing. During this training, you will learn to achieve the aim of Reflexology which is to correct three negative factors that are involved in the limiting the body’s ability to function at its best: Congestion, inflammation and tension.
Your Reflexology Course includes:
- Health and Safety, Data Protection and COSHH
- Benefits, History and Development of Reflexology
- Client consultation
- Disorders of hands and feet
- Massage techniques and adaptations
- Foot mapping
- Aftercare and evaluation
- Case studies to practice routine over 8 weeks*
- Home task and class tasks to complete
- Hands on practical sessions learning the routine in class
*unless otherwise stated in the programme
Reflexology is an incredible powerful tool that can help the body to naturally heal in many ways. This is a fantastic course with incredible content designed to enable you to use this ancient art to help others. A Certificate of Achievement will be presented on completion of this accredited course, allowing insurance to be purchased through Insync Insurance and other insurance providers. You will be able to offer these services to your clients immediately after completing your course!