Aromatherapy is the use of plant extracts and oils for therapeutic, cosmetic and healing purposes. Explore all elements, including the muscular and respiratory systems, botany and plants uses, as well as the opportunity to experience it first-hand with a five-day practical course. Aromatherapy is one of the most popular and widely appreciated complementary therapies in the world. These aromatherapy oils can work to increase a person’s energy levels, to promote their psychological wellbeing and to induce a state of relaxation.
Your Aromatherapy Course includes:
- Health and Safety, Data Protection and COSHH
- History of Aromatherapy
- How it effects the systems of the body
- Essential oil and Carrier oil information
- Client consultation and product treatment planning
- Methods of the application
- Blending 6 products with aromatherapy oils to take home
- Understanding therapeutic index
Aromatherapy is one of the most popular and widely appreciated complementary therapies in the world. Aromatherapists are known for using essential oils for therapeutic, healing and cosmetic purposes. A Certificate of Achievement will be presented on completion of this accredited course, allowing insurance to be purchased through Insync Insurance and other insurance providers. You will be able to offer these services to your clients immediately after completing your course!